|8 wks old||12 wks old||16 wks old||1 yr old||2 yrs old||3yrs old||4yrs old||5yrs old||6yrs old +|
|Eclipse 4||Eclipse 4||Eclipse 4||Eclipse 4|
|Rabies 1 yr||Rabies 1 yr||Rabies 1 yr|
**Spay or Neuter can be done as early as 4 months of age.
**We recommend pre-anesthetic bloodwork and IV catheter with fluids.
- Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia and Chlamydia
- Good for 3 years after first booster
- Protects against upper respiratory disease and distemper
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Good for 2 years after first booster
- Protects against feline leukemia
- Given to cats who go outdoors/have contact with outdoor cats
- Protects against Rabies Virus
- Good for 1 year after first vaccine given; subsequent rabies vaccines good for 3 years thereafter